Tips for better results when searching
- Search Terms - Most databases will require the use of several terms or concepts.
- Identify Key Concepts - synonyms, broader terms, related terms and narrower terms.
- Narrow your focus by limiting your search by date of publication, narrowing a search field to "Title", "Author" or "All Text".
- Use the Advance Search Options. They are usually more detailed than Basic Search options.
- When you find an article you like, search for more items by the same author, with the same subject terms, or from the same source publication.
Latest news from the BEA